New YX Service – Life Coaching
We now offer life coaching as part of our xtended services to our wonderful YX community, enabling us to provide valuable support in identifying and achieving life goals
Following Jennie’s qualification in Performance Coaching and NeuroLinguistic Programming, she is well-equipped to work with clients to help them move past stuck behaviours, form new habits, analyse their current life situation, and identify and establish action plans to achieve life goals.
With Jennie’s other esoteric qualifications, she is able to offer a blended service that can integrate Tarot and Astrology as appropriate into sessions to deepen understanding and awareness of both the self and the energies around any life situation so coachees can move forward with a deeper perspective on the situation.
All readings will be conducted virtually via Zoom while the COVID situation is ongoing.
A single coaching session would be beneficial for the following purposes:
- to get a taster of the coaching process;
- to take an initial look at your goals/chosen area of focus and establish how coaching can help you with this;
- or to obtain some quick support for a specific decision or crisis of confidence.
1-hour life coaching session: £50
A block of three life coaching sessions would be beneficial for the following purposes:
- to explore current life goals and work towards enabling a plan of action for you to take forward;
- to explore a life goal in more depth;
- or to obtain some short-term support when in the midst of key life stages.
3 x 1-hour coaching sessions: £135 (10% discount)
A block of six life coaching sessions would be beneficial for the following purposes:
- to explore current life goals, establish a plan of action and receive support while working towards achieving goals;
- to explore life purpose and meaning and establish how to achieve this;
- or to obtain some mid-term support when in the midst of key life stages.
6 x 1-hour coaching sessions: £255 (15% discount)
A block of twelve life coaching sessions would be beneficial for the following purposes:
- to explore current life goals, establish a plan of action and receive in-depth support while working towards achieving goals;
- to explore life purpose and meaning, establish how to achieve this and implement actions to achieve this goal;
- or to obtain long-term support when in the midst of key life stages.
12 x 1-hour coaching sessions: £480 (20% discount)
What is Coaching?
Coaching is a positive, client-led process in which the coach uses their skills and knowledge to help people to get a good understanding of who they are, identify where they currently are in their life development, determine any current life goals, and establish how they can achieve these goals to live their best lives.
How may sessions do I need?
The appropriate number of sessions depends on a few things:
- how clear you are about the goals you want to achieve;
- how significant the goal or life event is that is happening in your life;
- how much exploration you want to give a particular area of focus;
- how much support you feel you may need or how long you would like this support to be in place.
What is the difference between Coaching, Counselling, Consultancy and Mentoring?
It can be difficult to know the difference between the above terms and, as such, who is best placed to help you make progress on your goals. The following provides a brief explanation between the different approaches:
Coaching is a positive, productive process in which an experienced person, called a coach, supports a client (coachee) in exploring, identifying, and achieving specific personal or professional life goals through a series of discussions, activities and actions that move a person nearer to achieving their aspirations. Coaching, when executed properly, is always led by the coachee and the job of the coach is to facilitate the process, whereby the coachee determines the goals and finds the answers to their problems or situations. This is the fundamental requirement in meaningful and successful coaching to ensure the process of self-development is truly transformative.
Counselling is a talking therapy that involves a trained therapist listening to you and helping you find ways to deal with emotional issues. They are the most appropriate therapist if a client is showing symptoms of low mental health function, if symptoms have persisted for a long time, or if the client is not in a conducive state to work towards change or achievement of life goals due to past trauma or experiences. Sometimes, clients that book life coaching may be referred to seek the help of a counsellor to resolve emotional issues before coaching can be considered effective.
Consultancy describes an expert or an experienced professional in a specific field that has knowledge of the subject matter and is appointed to provide direction or guidance regarding certain business goals or needs.
Mentoring is similar to consultancy, but often not paid or done ‘pro bono’ and is a relationship in which a more experienced or more knowledgeable person helps to guide a less experienced or less knowledgeable person along a certain path. The mentor may be older or younger than the person being mentored, but they must have a certain area of expertise. This is often seen within sectors or individual businesses.
If you have any further questions regarding life coaching, or would like to discuss whether life coaching is the right service for you, please call Jennie on 07956 486268 or email: email@example.com